Re: [TalkAntietam] Speechless

  • tangogee@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 11, 2001
      grabilljs@... writes:

      Thanks from Headquarters, Marine Corps...500 yards from the blast.  We are
      here, working, and doing what we can.....please keep those who were
      casulties today in your prayers...

      Sgt Jason Grabill,
      USMC

      That we will certainly do/

      May I echo Tony Blair and say that this attack was not just on the US but on
      the whole world. These wicked murderers need putting down and it is to be
      hoped that we help you do it
      God Bless
      Granville
    • Grabill Sgt Jason S