Re: [TalkAntietam] Gen. E. C. Williams?

    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 12, 2007

      Thanks so much. Guess this guy is pretty obscure.

      Cheers,
      Stephen

      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 12, 2007

        Interesting. Thanks!

        Stephen

        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 12, 2007
          Stephen,

          Are you sure he was at Antietam in 1862? There were some Union units
          stationed in the Sharpsburg area in mid to late 1861.

          God. --Anonymous

          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 12, 2007
            I have no idea that he was ever in Sharpsburg. I just know that he was
            at Harpers Ferry at some point.

            Stephen