Re: [TalkAntietam] Gen. E. C. Williams?

    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 12, 2007
      Tom,

      Thanks so much. Guess this guy is pretty obscure.

      Cheers,
      Stephen

      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 12, 2007
        Tom,

        Interesting. Thanks!

        Stephen

        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 12, 2007
          Not him, but at least he was at Antietam! Thanks.

          Stephen

          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 12, 2007
            Stephen,

            Are you sure he was at Antietam in 1862? There were some Union units
            stationed in the Sharpsburg area in mid to late 1861.

            God. --Anonymous

            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 12, 2007
              I have no idea that he was ever in Sharpsburg. I just know that he was
              at Harpers Ferry at some point.

              Stephen