Re: [TalkAntietam] Gen. E. C. Williams?

  • jdpolaski@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 12, 2007
      In "The Signal Corps USA // J. Willard Brown there is a Clark Williams Died
      at Antietam, MD . Nov 15,. 1864 Enlisted Feb 29, 1864 Columbus, OH.

      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 12, 2007

        Thanks so much. Guess this guy is pretty obscure.

        Cheers,
        Stephen

        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 12, 2007

          Interesting. Thanks!

          Stephen

          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 12, 2007
            Not him, but at least he was at Antietam! Thanks.

            Stephen

            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 12, 2007
              Stephen,

              Are you sure he was at Antietam in 1862? There were some Union units
              stationed in the Sharpsburg area in mid to late 1861.

              God. --Anonymous

              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 12, 2007
                I have no idea that he was ever in Sharpsburg. I just know that he was
                at Harpers Ferry at some point.

                Stephen