Re: [TalkAntietam] Speechless

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 11, 2001
      Jason:

      I did not realize you were so close to the Pentagon blast. I
      pray, as do all our fellow Americans and I am sure our friends
      across the Pond, for the victims, their families, the survivors
      and those affected by these most cowardly attacks on our nation.

      If the Taliban are indeed possessors of information as to where
      Osama bin Laden may be found, they too should be brought to
      justice. My solution is a little brutal, but these attacks were
      also brutal: Simply find those responsible, put them on a plane
      or planes and fly the plane/planes into a building in the
      responsible country.

      Show No Mercy!

      Your humble servant,
      Gerry Mayers
      Co. B, "Tom Green Rifles",

      Edward Lee

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 11, 2001
        grabilljs@... writes:

        Thanks from Headquarters, Marine Corps...500 yards from the blast.  We are
        here, working, and doing what we can.....please keep those who were
        casulties today in your prayers...

        Sgt Jason Grabill,
        USMC

        That we will certainly do/

        May I echo Tony Blair and say that this attack was not just on the US but on
        the whole world. These wicked murderers need putting down and it is to be
        hoped that we help you do it
        God Bless
        Granville
      • Grabill Sgt Jason S
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 11, 2001
          RE: [TalkAntietam] Speechless

          Thanks, pard.

          I share your sentiments...as do we all.

          Jason

          I did not realize you were so close to the Pentagon blast. I
          pray, as do all our fellow Americans and I am sure our friends
          across the Pond, for the victims, their families, the survivors
          and those affected by these most cowardly attacks on our nation.

          If the Taliban are indeed possessors of information as to where
          Osama bin Laden may be found, they too should be brought to
          justice. My solution is a little brutal, but these attacks were
          also brutal: Simply find those responsible, put them on a plane
          or planes and fly the plane/planes into a building in the
          responsible country.

          Show No Mercy!

          Your humble servant,
          Gerry Mayers
          Co. B, "Tom Green Rifles",

          on which he has nobly laid down his life."     --General Robert
          Edward Lee

          > Thanks from Headquarters, Marine Corps...500 yards from the
          blast.  We are
          > here, working, and doing what we can.....please keep those who
          were
          > casulties today in your prayers...
          >
          > Sgt Jason Grabill,
          > USMC