RE: [TalkAntietam] Speechless

  • Grabill Sgt Jason S
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 11, 2001
      Thanks from Headquarters, Marine Corps...500 yards from the blast.  We are here, working, and doing what we can.....please keep those who were casulties today in your prayers...

      Sgt Jason Grabill,
      USMC
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 11, 2001
        Jason:

        I did not realize you were so close to the Pentagon blast. I
        pray, as do all our fellow Americans and I am sure our friends
        across the Pond, for the victims, their families, the survivors
        and those affected by these most cowardly attacks on our nation.

        If the Taliban are indeed possessors of information as to where
        Osama bin Laden may be found, they too should be brought to
        justice. My solution is a little brutal, but these attacks were
        also brutal: Simply find those responsible, put them on a plane
        or planes and fly the plane/planes into a building in the
        responsible country.

        Show No Mercy!

        Your humble servant,
        Gerry Mayers
        Co. B, "Tom Green Rifles",

        Edward Lee

        > Thanks from Headquarters, Marine Corps...500 yards from the
        blast. We are
        > here, working, and doing what we can.....please keep those who
        were
        > casulties today in your prayers...
        >
        > Sgt Jason Grabill,
        > USMC

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=210544.1579876.3135161.1261774/D=egroupweb
        /S=17051262

        78:HM/A=776675/R=0/*http://ads.track-star.com/adspace.ts?ts=1;2;2
        17;107_220_
        > 105_264> Lose 20 lbs by November 12th

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=210544.1579876.3135161.1261774/
        D=egroupmai
        > l/S=1705126278:HM/A=776675/rand=762206138>

        Service

      • tangogee@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 11, 2001
          grabilljs@... writes:

          Thanks from Headquarters, Marine Corps...500 yards from the blast.  We are
          here, working, and doing what we can.....please keep those who were
          casulties today in your prayers...

          Sgt Jason Grabill,
          USMC

          That we will certainly do/

          May I echo Tony Blair and say that this attack was not just on the US but on
          the whole world. These wicked murderers need putting down and it is to be
          hoped that we help you do it
          God Bless
          Granville
        • Grabill Sgt Jason S
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 11, 2001
            RE: [TalkAntietam] Speechless

            Thanks, pard.

            I share your sentiments...as do we all.

            Jason

            I did not realize you were so close to the Pentagon blast. I
            pray, as do all our fellow Americans and I am sure our friends
            across the Pond, for the victims, their families, the survivors
            and those affected by these most cowardly attacks on our nation.

            If the Taliban are indeed possessors of information as to where
            Osama bin Laden may be found, they too should be brought to
            justice. My solution is a little brutal, but these attacks were
            also brutal: Simply find those responsible, put them on a plane
            or planes and fly the plane/planes into a building in the
            responsible country.

            Show No Mercy!

            Your humble servant,
            Gerry Mayers
            Co. B, "Tom Green Rifles",

            on which he has nobly laid down his life."     --General Robert
            Edward Lee

            > Thanks from Headquarters, Marine Corps...500 yards from the
            blast.  We are
            > here, working, and doing what we can.....please keep those who
            were
            > casulties today in your prayers...
            >
            > Sgt Jason Grabill,
            > USMC