Re: [TalkAntietam] Little Antietam bridge: cross via tour bus?

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2006
      The limit posted is 15 tons, which theroetically excludes most
      motorcoaches. Despite that I have taken tour buses across it numerous
      times, and I know Dennis Frye does also. It just depends on your driver
      since they can be fined if they violate the limit.
      Tom Clemens

      >>> "Tom Shay" <RoteBaron@...> 12/30/06 10:00 AM >>>
      Stephen,

      Yes, this route would follow Hooker's March. I was on a bus tour (about
      15 years ago) that crossed the Little Antietam bridge, but one never
      knows what limits have been imposed since then.