Re: [TalkAntietam] Little Antietam bridge: cross via tour bus?

  • Tom Shay
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 30, 2006
      Stephen,

      Yes, this route would follow Hooker's March. I was on a bus tour (about 15 years ago) that crossed the Little Antietam bridge, but one never knows what limits have been imposed since then.

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 31, 2006
        The limit posted is 15 tons, which theroetically excludes most
        motorcoaches. Despite that I have taken tour buses across it numerous
        times, and I know Dennis Frye does also. It just depends on your driver
        since they can be fined if they violate the limit.
        Tom Clemens