Speechless

  • tangogee@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 11, 2001
      I have just been watching the pictures from Washington and New York and I am afraid I am lost for words. I hope nobody in this group is personally affected by these godless acts.

      Please accept this note of sympathy from a Brit for all those poor souls

      Granville
    • Grabill Sgt Jason S
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 11, 2001
        Thanks from Headquarters, Marine Corps...500 yards from the blast.  We are here, working, and doing what we can.....please keep those who were casulties today in your prayers...

        Sgt Jason Grabill,
        USMC
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 11, 2001
          Jason:

          I did not realize you were so close to the Pentagon blast. I
          pray, as do all our fellow Americans and I am sure our friends
          across the Pond, for the victims, their families, the survivors
          and those affected by these most cowardly attacks on our nation.

          If the Taliban are indeed possessors of information as to where
          Osama bin Laden may be found, they too should be brought to
          justice. My solution is a little brutal, but these attacks were
          also brutal: Simply find those responsible, put them on a plane
          or planes and fly the plane/planes into a building in the
          responsible country.

          Show No Mercy!

          Your humble servant,
          Gerry Mayers
          Co. B, "Tom Green Rifles",

          Edward Lee

          > Thanks from Headquarters, Marine Corps...500 yards from the
          blast. We are
          > here, working, and doing what we can.....please keep those who
          were
          > casulties today in your prayers...
          >
          > Sgt Jason Grabill,
          > USMC

          <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=210544.1579876.3135161.1261774/D=egroupweb
          /S=17051262

          78:HM/A=776675/R=0/*http://ads.track-star.com/adspace.ts?ts=1;2;2
          17;107_220_
          > 105_264> Lose 20 lbs by November 12th

          <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=210544.1579876.3135161.1261774/
          D=egroupmai
          > l/S=1705126278:HM/A=776675/rand=762206138>

          Service

        • tangogee@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 11, 2001
            grabilljs@... writes:

            Thanks from Headquarters, Marine Corps...500 yards from the blast.  We are
            here, working, and doing what we can.....please keep those who were
            casulties today in your prayers...

            Sgt Jason Grabill,
            USMC

            That we will certainly do/

            May I echo Tony Blair and say that this attack was not just on the US but on
            the whole world. These wicked murderers need putting down and it is to be
            hoped that we help you do it
            God Bless
            Granville
          • Grabill Sgt Jason S
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 11, 2001
              RE: [TalkAntietam] Speechless

              Thanks, pard.

              I share your sentiments...as do we all.

              Jason

              I did not realize you were so close to the Pentagon blast. I
              pray, as do all our fellow Americans and I am sure our friends
              across the Pond, for the victims, their families, the survivors
              and those affected by these most cowardly attacks on our nation.

              If the Taliban are indeed possessors of information as to where
              Osama bin Laden may be found, they too should be brought to
              justice. My solution is a little brutal, but these attacks were
              also brutal: Simply find those responsible, put them on a plane
              or planes and fly the plane/planes into a building in the
              responsible country.

              Show No Mercy!

              Your humble servant,
              Gerry Mayers
              Co. B, "Tom Green Rifles",

              on which he has nobly laid down his life."     --General Robert
              Edward Lee

              > Thanks from Headquarters, Marine Corps...500 yards from the
              blast.  We are
              > here, working, and doing what we can.....please keep those who
              were
              > casulties today in your prayers...
              >
              > Sgt Jason Grabill,
              > USMC