Re: [TalkAntietam] Where is everybody?

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 9, 2006
      Stephen,

      I see that Todd Livesey already answered your question and I tend to
      agree with what he says. However, I will try to read the Prelim EP
      with your question in mind. Hope to get back to you soon.

      God. --Anonymous
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 9, 2006
        Todd's letter didn't come through my email, but I found it on Yahoo's
        site. Very interesting. Thanks.

        Stephen