Re: [TalkAntietam] Where is everybody?

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 9, 2006

      Awesome. Thanks.

      Stephen

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 9, 2006
        Stephen,

        I see that Todd Livesey already answered your question and I tend to
        agree with what he says. However, I will try to read the Prelim EP
        with your question in mind. Hope to get back to you soon.

        God. --Anonymous

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 9, 2006
          Todd's letter didn't come through my email, but I found it on Yahoo's
          site. Very interesting. Thanks.

          Stephen