Gettysburg CWRT

  • RoteBaron@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2006
      The next meeeting of Gettysburg CWRT is November 16 , 2006.

      The meeting with feature Stephen Recker (interactive historian and Director of the Antietam Battlefield Guides). Topic is Virtual Gettysburg. Stephen will discuss and demonstrate modern uses of technology in battlefield interpretation. He will showcase current and upcoming productions including Virtual Gettysburg v2.0, Virtual Antietam, the Online Interactive Battlefield Classroom and the Pocket Ranger.

      I am scheduled for the March 2007 meeting which will feature an overview of the Antietam campaign. In May 2007, I will conduct an Antietam tour for the group.

      Their website is http://www.cwrtgettysburg.org

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2006
        Way to go, Tom!

        God. --Anonymous

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 9, 2006

          Thanks for the plug. I look forward to your talk and your battle walk
          next spring.

          Cheers,
          Stephen