RE: [TalkAntietam] Booting Out

  • Rawlings, Kevin
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 26 6:36 AM
      Better be careful, he may hook you here for being off topic, what ever that
      is according to rules of Vernon. Figured he would not have much of a group
      left once he finished culling everyone from the list despite his
      protestation to the contrary ("There are still 200 or more members after I
      banish a few rotten apples!"). I will post no more on this subject after
      this. A new and civilized day has dawned! Even though I survived Three Mile
      Vernon Muster III. :>)
      Kevin

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 29 9:29 PM
        From your main page:
        This is not meant as a 'gossip' board or chat room, and is not the
        place for very much off-topic discussion. Please use private email,
        a telephone, or snail-mail for that.

        How do you describe this? Is this person able to reply to defend
        himself?

        Not my type of group.

        --- In TalkAntietam@y..., "Rawlings, Kevin" <kevin.rawlings@s...>
        wrote:
        > Better be careful, he may hook you here for being off topic, what
        ever that
        > is according to rules of Vernon. Figured he would not have much of
        a group
        > left once he finished culling everyone from the list despite his
        > protestation to the contrary ("There are still 200 or more members
        after I
        > banish a few rotten apples!"). I will post no more on this subject
        after
        > this. A new and civilized day has dawned! Even though I survived
        Three Mile
        > Vernon Muster III. :>)
        > Kevin

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • Ray Ortensie
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 30 5:27 AM
          Are you talking about the Nazi as the person able to defend himself? Yes he
          able to defend and he is being very immature. He blasted me for no reason
          but yet is not man enough to apolize. He has other members emailing me
          saying that he meant nothing by it but he has yet to fess up for his
          stupidity. Men like that should be shot and quartered!

          > This is not meant as a 'gossip' board or chat room, and is not the
          > place for very much off-topic discussion. Please use private email,
          > a telephone, or snail-mail for that.
          >
          > How do you describe this? Is this person able to reply to defend
          > himself?
          >
          > Not my type of group.
        • Brian Downey
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 30 5:42 AM
            --- In TalkAntietam@y..., "Ray Ortensie" <photoray@p...> wrote:
            > Are you talking about the Nazi ....

            Folks, please give this subject a rest. Byegones. Off-topic,
            etc.

            Thanks,

            Brian
          • Ray Ortensie
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 30 5:49 AM
              Okay. I will follow the "spirit of the letter."

              Ray