Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Antietam NPS website redesigned

  • Tom Shay
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 26, 2006
      Nice review by Brian. One big positive is that the park brochures are now
      available as PDFs.

      I will still go to Antietam for the anniversary weekend (likely on Saturday
      9-16). However, the anniversary tours seem to be essentially re-runs of
      prior years.

      IMHO, this entire year's offerings at Antietam have been a big
      disappointment when compared to any of the last 10 years. The off-the-beaten
      path tours were a significant inspiration for my many return trips to that
      field.