Hmmmm...

  • TR Livesey
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27, 2001
      I smell Vermin.
    • rotbaron@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 28, 2001
        In a message dated 08/27/2001 11:01:34 PM EST, westwood@... writes:
        << I smell Vermin. >>

        Indeed! Me thinks the Vermin is amongst us.

        On a more pleasant note, I recommand that anyone heading to Antietam for the
        annivewebsitersary weekend check out the Sharpsburg Heritage Festival.

        Their <A HREF="http://www.sharpsburgheritagefestival.org">website</A> is:
        http://www.sharpsburgheritagefestival.org

        The events list has lots of info, including...

        Among the entertainment is (from Dublin, Ireland) "Derek Warfield and the
        Sons of Erin". Derek will be bringing eight musicians from Ireland this year.

        On Friday Sept 14....Mr. Bob Zeller, author and collector, who will present a
        special program Antietam in Depth - a 3-D Slide Show", a rare collection of
        antique Antietam photographs. He will also be signing his books, The Civil
        War in Depth, Volume I & II.

        Tom Shay - County Schuylkill, PA
      • Bud Wilkinson
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 28, 2001
          Not much doubt about the Vermin.......

          Will be there once again this year....haven't missed
          this event since 1993.

          Bud

          At 08:47 AM 8/28/01 -0400, Tom Shay wrote:

          >Indeed! Me thinks the Vermin is amongst us.
          >
          >On a more pleasant note, I recommand that anyone heading to Antietam for the
          >annivewebsitersary weekend check out the Sharpsburg Heritage Festival.
          >
          >Their <A HREF="http://www.sharpsburgheritagefestival.org">website</A> is:
          >http://www.sharpsburgheritagefestival.org
          >
          >The events list has lots of info, including...
          >
          >Among the entertainment is (from Dublin, Ireland) "Derek Warfield and the
          >Sons of Erin". Derek will be bringing eight musicians from Ireland this year.
          >
          >On Friday Sept 14....Mr. Bob Zeller, author and collector, who will present a
          >special program Antietam in Depth - a 3-D Slide Show", a rare collection of
          >antique Antietam photographs. He will also be signing his books, The Civil
          >War in Depth, Volume I & II.
          >
          >Tom Shay - County Schuylkill, PA
        • Oliver Gamble
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 29, 2001

            Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 9:28 AM
            Subject: [TalkAntietam] Re: Hmmmm...

            Not much doubt about the Vermin.......

            Will be there once again this year....haven't missed
            this event since 1993.

            Bud

            Would one of you explain why you refer to me as "Vermin"?

            O.G.