Antietam Seminar Sept 22-24

  • RoteBaron@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2006
      I received a brochure from Greater Chambersburg Chamber of Commerce for a seminar they are offering September 22-24, 2006.
      The seminar is �From the Cornfield to the Dunker Church: The Morning Phase at Antietam,� with Ed Bearss, James McPherson, Dennis Frye, Keith Snyder, and Brian Baracz..
      You can get more information by calling Greater Chambersburg Chamber of Commerce at (717) 254-7101 or by e-mail at chamber@...
      Their website needs to be updated with more info: http://www.chambersburg.org/pages.asp?page=33