132d PA...or not?

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 5, 2006
      I was at a book store this weekend and read in a book about a regiment
      in a brigade (Union) approaching the Sunken Road. The brigade, I
      believe it was in French's Division, started getting fire from the rear
      from another Union brigade in its division. They moved to the side and
      the friendly fire stopped.

      I went back to buy the book, "War From the Inside", the story of the
      132nd PA, and read the book but can't find the friendly fire anecdote.
      I know I looked in a million books that day, but was pretty sure that
      was the book. Any ideas where that might've been I was looking? Thanks.