Re: [TalkAntietam] Trip report from Artillery Day June 10

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 13, 2006
      We rotate. I narrated two programs, served as battery commander for
      one, and commanded the left section for two.
      Tom C.

      >>> gerry1952@... 06/12/06 4:20 PM >>>
      Dear Tom C;

      Ah, so you were an officer this time! Were you the battery commander
      for the purpose of the demonstrations?

      Finally saw the videos...took a very long while to download as I have
      dialup. But impressive!

      God. --Anonymous