Re: [TalkAntietam] Going to Artillery Weekend?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2006
      Tom;

      Not going to be going but tell the artillery boys to give em hell! ;)

      Even better if they are a Confederate unit! ;))

      Seriously, if you can check out the sector between the NE corner of
      The Cornfield and the East Woods, I would appreciate, as it is one of
      the areas I am considering for part of my tour in October.

      God. --Anonymous
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8, 2006
        Tom Shay,
        I will be with the artillery, stop by and say Hi if you get the chance.

        Tom Clemens

        >>> gerry1952@... 06/08/06 3:45 PM >>>