Going to Artillery Weekend?

  • RoteBaron@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2006
      Anyone planning to be at Antietam for Artillery Weekend?
      Is there any specific time scheduled for activities?

      I plan to arrive there Saturday just after dawn for some stomping, then attend the cannon demonstrations. Anyone else arriving early Saturday that wants to hike around?

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8, 2006
        Tom;

        Not going to be going but tell the artillery boys to give em hell! ;)

        Even better if they are a Confederate unit! ;))

        Seriously, if you can check out the sector between the NE corner of
        The Cornfield and the East Woods, I would appreciate, as it is one of
        the areas I am considering for part of my tour in October.

        God. --Anonymous

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 8, 2006
          Tom Shay,
          I will be with the artillery, stop by and say Hi if you get the chance.

          Tom Clemens

          >>> gerry1952@... 06/08/06 3:45 PM >>>