Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: re Battlefield offbeatenpathsitesandquestion

  • Tom Shay
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2006

      There is a short article in the Blue & Gray Magazine ("West Woods" edition)
      regarding the discovery that it was within NPS boundaries.

      I have some Locher Farm photos on my CWRT website at:
      http://home.comcast.net/~schuylkillcwrt/antietam_2005_05_01/antietam_may_1_2005.htm

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2006
        Tom;

        Please contact me privately re the article. Thanks.

        God. --Anonymous