Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: re Battlefield offbeatenpathsitesandquestion

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4 1:06 PM
      Thanks Tom! That helps a lot! Are there any brochures available at the
      VC about the Locher cabin, etc.?

      God. --Anonymous
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4 6:02 PM

        There is a short article in the Blue & Gray Magazine ("West Woods" edition)
        regarding the discovery that it was within NPS boundaries.

        I have some Locher Farm photos on my CWRT website at:
        http://home.comcast.net/~schuylkillcwrt/antietam_2005_05_01/antietam_may_1_2005.htm

        Are there any brochures available at the VC about the Locher cabin, etc.?

        Yr. Obt. Svt. G E "Gerry" Mayers
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4 8:09 PM
          Tom;

          Please contact me privately re the article. Thanks.

          God. --Anonymous