Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: re Battlefield off beatenpathsitesandquestion

  • richard@rcroker.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2006
      We can always count on Tom for top drawer advice!
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2006
        Go through the West Woods, and the Locher Cabin is almost directly
        across the bypass from the 15 MA monument. Proceed south, towards
        Sharpsburg, and you'll see the gate in the fence near the Locher Barn.
        This is the home marked as Alfred Poffenberger on many battle maps.

        >>> gerry1952@... 06/02/06 8:34 AM >>>