Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: re Battlefield off beatenpathsitesandquestion

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2006
      Tom;

      LOL. Precisely where is the spot to gain access to the Locher cabin
      located?

      God. --Anonymous
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2006
        We can always count on Tom for top drawer advice!

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2006
          Go through the West Woods, and the Locher Cabin is almost directly
          across the bypass from the 15 MA monument. Proceed south, towards
          Sharpsburg, and you'll see the gate in the fence near the Locher Barn.
          This is the home marked as Alfred Poffenberger on many battle maps.

          >>> gerry1952@... 06/02/06 8:34 AM >>>