Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: re Battlefield off beaten path sites

    Message 1 of 5 , May 29, 2006
      Dear Tom,

      Please go to the CWDG Online Forums and look for the Musters category.
      The MMFL, aka Allan Shikhvarg, is in charge of the Gettysburg Fall
      Muster each year and has posted a schedule for the weekend in
      question.

      Seeing that you are also no slouch with Gettysburg, perhaps you might
      be interested??

      God. --Anonymous