Booting Out

  • Ray Ortensie
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 26 6:32 AM
      HEY! I haven't been excommunicated yet. I'm trying to see how long I can
      last on there. The way the Nazi is running things I should be out of there
      by the end of the day. I am going to gradually keep sending off topic stuff
      (junk email that I get and talk on everything but Antietam) just to, excuse
      my language, piss him off. He's really acting like a total ass and today
      there has been a mass exodus from the group. Maybe he will wake up in 21st
      century America and realize what he is doing? Who knows?

      Ray
    • Rawlings, Kevin
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 26 6:36 AM
        Better be careful, he may hook you here for being off topic, what ever that
        is according to rules of Vernon. Figured he would not have much of a group
        left once he finished culling everyone from the list despite his
        protestation to the contrary ("There are still 200 or more members after I
        banish a few rotten apples!"). I will post no more on this subject after
        this. A new and civilized day has dawned! Even though I survived Three Mile
        Vernon Muster III. :>)
        Kevin

      • scotty90900@cs.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 29 9:29 PM
          From your main page:
          This is not meant as a 'gossip' board or chat room, and is not the
          place for very much off-topic discussion. Please use private email,
          a telephone, or snail-mail for that.

          How do you describe this? Is this person able to reply to defend
          himself?

          Not my type of group.

          --- In TalkAntietam@y..., "Rawlings, Kevin" <kevin.rawlings@s...>
          wrote:
          > Better be careful, he may hook you here for being off topic, what
          ever that
          > is according to rules of Vernon. Figured he would not have much of
          a group
          > left once he finished culling everyone from the list despite his
          > protestation to the contrary ("There are still 200 or more members
          after I
          > banish a few rotten apples!"). I will post no more on this subject
          after
          > this. A new and civilized day has dawned! Even though I survived
          Three Mile
          > Vernon Muster III. :>)
          > Kevin

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        • Ray Ortensie
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 30 5:27 AM
            Are you talking about the Nazi as the person able to defend himself? Yes he
            able to defend and he is being very immature. He blasted me for no reason
            but yet is not man enough to apolize. He has other members emailing me
            saying that he meant nothing by it but he has yet to fess up for his
            stupidity. Men like that should be shot and quartered!

            > This is not meant as a 'gossip' board or chat room, and is not the
            > place for very much off-topic discussion. Please use private email,
            > a telephone, or snail-mail for that.
            >
            > How do you describe this? Is this person able to reply to defend
            > himself?
            >
            > Not my type of group.
          • Brian Downey
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 30 5:42 AM
              --- In TalkAntietam@y..., "Ray Ortensie" <photoray@p...> wrote:
              > Are you talking about the Nazi ....

              Folks, please give this subject a rest. Byegones. Off-topic,
              etc.

              Thanks,

              Brian
            • Ray Ortensie
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 30 5:49 AM
                Okay. I will follow the "spirit of the letter."

                Ray