Re: [TalkAntietam] Artillery at Fox's Gap

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2006
      Bill;

      Thank you for your note. I appreciate it.

      Essentially, I am trying to tell the story of the Maryland Campaign
      via a fiction work that focuses on a company of the 4th NC (micro) and
      then using another fictional character to tell some of the larger
      story (macro).

      It has always puzzled me why there do not appear to be accounts from
      within the 4th NC speaking of Confederate artillery at the Gap when
      other accounts, including Gorman from Tew's 2nd NC, say otherwise.

      God. --Anonymous