Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Hayes House

  • Tom Shay
    Message 1 of 40 , Apr 14, 2006
      As of now, the only plans I have for Saturday April 22 are at 9:30 AM (about
      one hour rehearsal for Church program).
      Let me know what time you expect to be in the area.

      Tom Shay - Cressona, PA

      >>By the way Tom....I am going up to St. Vincent Depaul Cemetery in
      Minersville next Saturday (22nd) searching for the grave of Private
      Hugh Gallagher, USMC (1859 - Harpers Ferry, 1862-65 - USS
      Constellation). Want to meet up?
      Steve Bockmiller

    • Tom Shay
      Message 40 of 40 , Apr 14, 2006