Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Lack of Spring tours

  • Tom Shay
    Message 1 of 21 , Apr 13, 2006
      If you want an idea of how things have changed, just look at this listing of
      Spring tours just two years ago:
      http://web.archive.org/web/20040417143315/www.nps.gov/anti/pphtml/events.html

      Message 2 of 21 , Apr 13, 2006
        Dear Tom;

        There has been a drastic reduction in the amount of tours offered by
        the park over the last few years. I wonder if that is due to budgetary
        reasons, personnel reasons or because Paul could no longer put an
        aggressive schedule together?

        God. --Anonymous
        > If you want an idea of how things have changed, just look at this
        > listing of
        > Spring tours just two years ago:
        > http://web.archive.org/web/20040417143315/www.nps.gov/anti/pphtml/events.html
        >
        > Tom Shay

      • Tom Shay
        Message 3 of 21 , Apr 13, 2006
          I expect to get to Antietam this month. If we don't become aware of a reason
          for the lack of tour offerings by then, be assured I'll inquire while there.