Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Lack of Spring tours

    Message 1 of 21 , Apr 13, 2006
      Brian,

      I have noticed that too and am concerned nothing has been posted re
      the annual anniversary tours. Also, could it be there is no one there
      to act as a Webmaster to post such information on line?

      God. --Anonymous
      Message 2 of 21 , Apr 13, 2006
        If you want an idea of how things have changed, just look at this listing of
        Spring tours just two years ago:
        http://web.archive.org/web/20040417143315/www.nps.gov/anti/pphtml/events.html

        Message 3 of 21 , Apr 13, 2006
          Dear Tom;

          There has been a drastic reduction in the amount of tours offered by
          the park over the last few years. I wonder if that is due to budgetary
          reasons, personnel reasons or because Paul could no longer put an
          aggressive schedule together?

          God. --Anonymous
          > If you want an idea of how things have changed, just look at this
          > listing of
          > Spring tours just two years ago:
          > http://web.archive.org/web/20040417143315/www.nps.gov/anti/pphtml/events.html
          >
          > Tom Shay

        • Tom Shay
          Message 4 of 21 , Apr 13, 2006
            I expect to get to Antietam this month. If we don't become aware of a reason
            for the lack of tour offerings by then, be assured I'll inquire while there.