RE: [TalkAntietam] Hello all

  • Rawlings, Kevin
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 26, 2001
      Heck no, I 've got my overseer keeping the elves in line while I'm working
      with the engineers designing this year's toy line. Gotta get a palm pilot!
      Clausly yours,
      Kevin
      P.S. How's it feel to run with a bunch genuine DG excommunicated outlaw
      rebels?

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 26, 2001
        Sorry. You need to be a member of the 'clique' to
        post here. ;)

        Regards,
        TR Livesey
        westwood@...