RE: [TalkAntietam] Antietam, the Lost Order

  • Jeff Beckner (PWC Magazine)
    Message 1 of 74 , Apr 4 10:21 AM
      You find time travel implausible?

      Shoot. Out goes that theory.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com [mailto:TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of G E Mayers
      Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 10:31 PM
      To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [TalkAntietam] Antietam, the Lost Order

      Harry;

      I think you are confusing "How Few Remain" (which I found to be entirely
      a possible plausible) with "The Guns of the South" (which is so over the
      top it is totally implausible)!!

      LOLMAO!!!

      1788

      Message 74 of 74 , Apr 9 7:57 AM
        Hey buddy! It might have been in Fox's Regimental Losses in the Civil
        War. Also, to the best of my knowledge, Antietam had the highest
        number of surgeons killed in a single battle: four. At Gettysburg I
        think one was killed and thirteen wounded. I don't know how many
        surgeons were wounded at Antietam, but know one or two surgeons from
        the 14th Connecticut had a narrow escape at the Roulette Farm. Scott