CSA

    Message 1 of 74 , Apr 4, 2006
      Does CSA ever stand for Confederate States Army?

      Col. John B. Gordon
      Confederate States of America

      Col. John B. Gordon
      Confederate States Army

      Col. John B. Gordon
      Confederate States

      Are any of these more/less appropriate? Other suggestions? Thanks.

      Stephen
    • Scott Hann
      Message 74 of 74 , Apr 9, 2006
        Hey buddy! It might have been in Fox's Regimental Losses in the Civil
        War. Also, to the best of my knowledge, Antietam had the highest
        number of surgeons killed in a single battle: four. At Gettysburg I
        think one was killed and thirteen wounded. I don't know how many
        surgeons were wounded at Antietam, but know one or two surgeons from
        the 14th Connecticut had a narrow escape at the Roulette Farm. Scott