Re: Antietam, the Lost Order

  • barringer63
    Message 1 of 74 , Apr 3 9:33 PM
      Richard wrote:

      <snip>

      > HUMAN FOIBLES!!!!! :-)
      > Now "Traveler" was over the top! Talking horses indeed.

      STOP right there! If you're about to tell me that Mr. Ed wasn't
      real, I DON'T want to hear it!

      Teej
    • Scott Hann
      Message 74 of 74 , Apr 9 7:57 AM
        Hey buddy! It might have been in Fox's Regimental Losses in the Civil
        War. Also, to the best of my knowledge, Antietam had the highest
        number of surgeons killed in a single battle: four. At Gettysburg I
        think one was killed and thirteen wounded. I don't know how many
        surgeons were wounded at Antietam, but know one or two surgeons from
        the 14th Connecticut had a narrow escape at the Roulette Farm. Scott