Re: [TalkAntietam] Antietam, the Lost Order

  • richard@rcroker.com
    Message 1 of 74 , Apr 3, 2006
      How could anything relevant to the loser of 191 be anything OTHER than
      speculative? I think Colonel Mustard lost it in the kitchen with his
      cigars.

      Message 74 of 74 , Apr 9, 2006
        Hey buddy! It might have been in Fox's Regimental Losses in the Civil
        War. Also, to the best of my knowledge, Antietam had the highest
        number of surgeons killed in a single battle: four. At Gettysburg I
        think one was killed and thirteen wounded. I don't know how many
        surgeons were wounded at Antietam, but know one or two surgeons from
        the 14th Connecticut had a narrow escape at the Roulette Farm. Scott