Re: [TalkAntietam] Antietam, the Lost Order

    Message 1 of 74 , Apr 3 7:52 AM
      No, but due to the title and topic I guess I'll have to read it. Sigh.

      >>> recker@... 4/2/2006 5:42:59 PM >>>

      I see there is a new book by Donald Jermann coming out about the Lost

      Order. has anyone read it? Thanks.

      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1589803663/sr=8-1/qid=1144014019/
      ref=sr_1_1/102-4497351-8630507?%5Fencoding=UTF8

      Stephen

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • Scott Hann
      Message 74 of 74 , Apr 9 7:57 AM
        Hey buddy! It might have been in Fox's Regimental Losses in the Civil
        War. Also, to the best of my knowledge, Antietam had the highest
        number of surgeons killed in a single battle: four. At Gettysburg I
        think one was killed and thirteen wounded. I don't know how many
        surgeons were wounded at Antietam, but know one or two surgeons from
        the 14th Connecticut had a narrow escape at the Roulette Farm. Scott