Re: [TalkAntietam] Antietam, the Lost Order

    Message 1 of 74 , Apr 3, 2006
      No, but due to the title and topic I guess I'll have to read it. Sigh.

      >>> recker@... 4/2/2006 5:42:59 PM >>>

      I see there is a new book by Donald Jermann coming out about the Lost

      Order. has anyone read it? Thanks.

      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1589803663/sr=8-1/qid=1144014019/
      ref=sr_1_1/102-4497351-8630507?%5Fencoding=UTF8

      Stephen

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • Scott Hann
      Message 74 of 74 , Apr 9, 2006
        Hey buddy! It might have been in Fox's Regimental Losses in the Civil
        War. Also, to the best of my knowledge, Antietam had the highest
        number of surgeons killed in a single battle: four. At Gettysburg I
        think one was killed and thirteen wounded. I don't know how many
        surgeons were wounded at Antietam, but know one or two surgeons from
        the 14th Connecticut had a narrow escape at the Roulette Farm. Scott