Re: [TalkAntietam] Artillery techniques

    Message 1 of 74 , Mar 31 3:14 PM
      Yes it is neat. I will going to a special premiere Saturday night April
      8, will post some thoughts before it airs SUnday.
      Tom Clemens

      >>> richard@... 03/31/06 2:34 PM >>>
    • Scott Hann
      Message 74 of 74 , Apr 9, 2006
        Hey buddy! It might have been in Fox's Regimental Losses in the Civil
        War. Also, to the best of my knowledge, Antietam had the highest
        number of surgeons killed in a single battle: four. At Gettysburg I
        think one was killed and thirteen wounded. I don't know how many
        surgeons were wounded at Antietam, but know one or two surgeons from
        the 14th Connecticut had a narrow escape at the Roulette Farm. Scott