Re: [TalkAntietam] Artillery techniques

  • richard@rcroker.com
    Message 1 of 74 , Mar 31, 2006
      Wow...Do what Stephen said and click on Antietam and click on video. It's
      some really spectacular stuff.
      Message 74 of 74 , Apr 9 7:57 AM
        Hey buddy! It might have been in Fox's Regimental Losses in the Civil
        War. Also, to the best of my knowledge, Antietam had the highest
        number of surgeons killed in a single battle: four. At Gettysburg I
        think one was killed and thirteen wounded. I don't know how many
        surgeons were wounded at Antietam, but know one or two surgeons from
        the 14th Connecticut had a narrow escape at the Roulette Farm. Scott