Re: [TalkAntietam] Artillery techniques

    Message 1 of 74 , Mar 29 9:03 AM
      Wow. Thanks a million for all of the great suggestions. This is a great
      help. I knew I should've paid more attention all of those times that I
      saw Tom Clemens and Paul Chiles demonstrate this at the battlefield,
      but now I think I will be all right.

      Hey, Richard. I screened that new History Channel "Antietam"
      documentary last night, the one that will air on April 9th. You got
      more air time than anyone! Good job.

      Stephen
    • Scott Hann
      Message 74 of 74 , Apr 9, 2006
        Hey buddy! It might have been in Fox's Regimental Losses in the Civil
        War. Also, to the best of my knowledge, Antietam had the highest
        number of surgeons killed in a single battle: four. At Gettysburg I
        think one was killed and thirteen wounded. I don't know how many
        surgeons were wounded at Antietam, but know one or two surgeons from
        the 14th Connecticut had a narrow escape at the Roulette Farm. Scott