Re: [TalkAntietam] Hello all

  • Marc73@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 26, 2001
      In a message dated 04/25/2001 8:21:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      kevin.rawlings@... writes:

      Kevin Rawlings

      Season Greetings Kevin, I assume Santa is resting on an island somewhere ;-)

      Marc Riddell
      83rd PVI
      2nd USSS
      Potomac Legion
    • Rawlings, Kevin
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 26, 2001
        Heck no, I 've got my overseer keeping the elves in line while I'm working
        with the engineers designing this year's toy line. Gotta get a palm pilot!
        Clausly yours,
        Kevin
        P.S. How's it feel to run with a bunch genuine DG excommunicated outlaw
        rebels?

        kevin.rawlings@... writes:

        Kevin Rawlings

        Season Greetings Kevin, I assume Santa is resting on an island somewhere ;-)

        Marc Riddell
        83rd PVI
        2nd USSS
        Potomac Legion

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=190462.1393721.2979173.2/D=egroupmail/S=1700126278:N/
        A=551014/?http://www.debticated.com> www.debticated.com

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=190462.1393721.2979173.2/D=egroupmail/S=17
        00126278:N/A=551014/rand=600912450>

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
      • TR Livesey
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 26, 2001
          Sorry. You need to be a member of the 'clique' to
          post here. ;)

          Regards,
          TR Livesey
          westwood@...