Hike to Maryland Heights Naval Battery

  • RoteBaron@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2006
      I saw this upcoming hike posted on Harpers Ferry website and thought it might be of interest:

      April 22 � Hold the High Ground � Join living history volunteers on a program and hike to the Maryland Heights Naval Battery. Discover how soldiers felt about their duties and take in the breathtaking vistas.

      Entire events list is at:
      http://www.nps.gov/hafe/events.htm