139th Anniversary Programs

  • rotbaron@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2001
      The 139th Battle Anniversary Program schedule for Antietam Battlefield is now
      posted on the Park's website.

      The schedule begins Sept 13 and continues thru Sept 17.

      The <A HREF="http://www.nps.gov/anti/Anniv_Sch.htm">webpage</A> is:
      http://www.nps.gov/anti/Anniv_Sch.htm

      Tom Shay - Cressona, PA
    • David Lutton
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21, 2001
        Thanks, Tom for the information.

        I hope to see some of you over the anniversary weekend>

        David Lutton