Re: Civil War Life - list of historical documentaries...

  • Brian Downey
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 10, 2006
      Sorry about the crass, commercial nature of the last message, folks.
      There shouldn't be any more from that poster.
      Brian

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 10, 2006
        Brian;

        No need to apologize.

        She was trying to drum up business. I recognized it for what it was
        and deleted it.

        1788

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 13, 2006
          I'm looking for some good pictures of McLaws, Walker and Toombs. Any
          thoughts? Thanks.

          Stephen
        • Harry Smeltzer
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 13, 2006
            Steve,

            Are you looking for online sources? I have a full set of "The Confederate
            General" which has great photos. Also, which Walker are you looking for?

            Harry

            I'm looking for some good pictures of McLaws, Walker and Toombs. Any
            thoughts? Thanks.

            Stephen

            _____

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            * Visit your group "TalkAntietam

            _____

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 13, 2006
              Harry,

              Thanks for the offer. I actually grabbed some photos out of some books
              I have. I'm not perfectly thrilled with the John G. Walker photo I
              have, but as I needed them for a staff ride I'm doing tomorrow, it will
              surely suffice.

              Thanks for the tip about Confederate Generals. I only have volume I,
              but just gave it a look and it sure is an awesome resource. I'll give a
              shout if I am in need again. Thanks.

              Stephen

              On Monday, March 13, 2006, at 02:20 PM, Harry Smeltzer wrote:

              > Steve,
              >

              > Are you looking for online sources? I have a full set of "The
              > Confederate
              > General" which has great photos. Also, which Walker are you looking
              > for?
              >

              > Harry
            • Brian Downey
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 13, 2006
                Stephen,

                If it's not too late ... your one stop online shop for General
                Officers, blue and gray:

                http://generalsandbrevets.com

                Brian