Gettysburg tour information request

  • vojvoda13@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2001
      12 Aug 01
      RFI
      I am hoping someone here can help me. I am a member of
      HMGS-East (Historical Miniature Gaming Society) and we hold a
      convention at the Eisenhower Host hotel and convention center in
      November. I am trying to obtain information on tour companies (bus)
      in the area that we can arrange a tour with. I know the number to
      two of them Battlefield Bus Tours and Historic Battlefield Bus Tours.
      Are there any others? What is the best IYHO, and other
      recommendations for a group ( I figure they will run the gambit from
      not knowing the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbour (in WWII) to being able
      to place individual regiments at specific times anywhere on the
      battlefield. Any comments on personal experience with any of the tour
      companies would be most appreciated.

      VR
      James Mattes
    • John Priest
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 12, 2001
        James: For Gettysburg you will have to contact the park at the Visitors'
        Center and use one of their licensed guides.

        Mike Priest