[TalkAntietam] Re: Mac Not Present at Dedication

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2 9:18 AM
      Antietam Battlefield has a copy of my typescript, I think, but I am
      reluctant to start handing them out before my work is finished. Sorry.

      >>> philipkesaris@... 2/23/2006 9:47:46 PM >>>
      Thanks Tom! It is a little thing in the grand scheme of Antietam
      history, but it bugged me. Tom, I have been reading Carman's monograph

      Chapters 13, 15-21, which covers the Antietam battle only. I got this

      from the Sid Meier game CD. I would really like to read the rest of
      Carman's monograph on the campaign. Is my only option to sit in the
      Library of Congress to read it? I'll do so if necessary, but wondered
      if there is an easier way.... Thanks. - Phil

      > Phil,
      > You beat me to it! I was going to look at Sears bio when I got home.

      > It seems clear he was invited, but perhaps did not receive it. God
      job.

      > Thomas G. Clemens D.A.

      Civil war history Civil war battles Civil war
      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 2 9:59 AM
        I do not blame you, Tom.

        1788

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 2 10:27 AM
          There is a copy of Tom's dissertation in the Western Maryland Room at
          the Washington County Library in Hagerstown. Just go in and see John
          Frye. He will hook you up.

          Cheers,
          Stephen Recker
          Hagerstown, MD