Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Coddington of Antietam

    Message 1 of 117 , Mar 1, 2006
      That's my point Gerry, there is no source at all other than Carman.
      None that has come to light so far anyway. Not just with me, same for
      the NPS etc. There are several incidents like this, and they are
      interesting, but frustrating.

      >>> gerry1952@... 3/1/2006 12:16:58 PM >>>
      Tom;

      Does any local lore back up the reference about where Lee and then Mac

      surveyed the Sharpsburg Plateau? IIRC, it was not that far from
      Keedysville where this is supposed to have occurred.

      1788

      Message 117 of 117 , Mar 2, 2006

        Thanks!

        1788