Artillery Weekend: August 11-12

  • rotbaron@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9 4:57 AM
      This weekend at Antietam....

      Saturday & Sunday, August 11th - 12th is Artillery Weekend.

      There will be Artillery firing demonstrations and special Ranger walks
      highlight this weekend dedicated to artillery at Antietam. This weekend will
      feature the Baltimore Light Artillery living history group.

      Tom Shay - Cressona, PA
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9 5:40 PM
        Group;

        I heartily recommend the Artillery Weekend for anyone who has not
        been to Antietam before. It is a good means to start to
        understand why the veterans of that fight called it "Artillery
        Hell".

        Your humble servant,
        Gerry Mayers
        Co. B, "Tom Green Rifles",

        Edward Lee

        > Saturday & Sunday, August 11th - 12th is Artillery Weekend.
        >
        > There will be Artillery firing demonstrations and special
        Ranger walks
        > highlight this weekend dedicated to artillery at Antietam. This
        weekend will
        > feature the Baltimore Light Artillery living history group.
        >
        > Tom Shay - Cressona, PA
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Service.