Re: [TalkAntietam] Hello all

  • Ray Ortensie
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 26, 2001
      HEY! I did not know that there was going to be Tar Heels on this
      group?!?!!? I protest these intrusions!!!

      Ray :)

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 26, 2001
        In a message dated 04/25/2001 8:21:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        kevin.rawlings@... writes:

        Kevin Rawlings

        Season Greetings Kevin, I assume Santa is resting on an island somewhere ;-)

        Marc Riddell
        83rd PVI
        2nd USSS
        Potomac Legion
      • Rawlings, Kevin
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 26, 2001
          Heck no, I 've got my overseer keeping the elves in line while I'm working
          with the engineers designing this year's toy line. Gotta get a palm pilot!
          Clausly yours,
          Kevin
          P.S. How's it feel to run with a bunch genuine DG excommunicated outlaw
          rebels?

          kevin.rawlings@... writes:

          Kevin Rawlings

          Season Greetings Kevin, I assume Santa is resting on an island somewhere ;-)

          Marc Riddell
          83rd PVI
          2nd USSS
          Potomac Legion

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=190462.1393721.2979173.2/D=egroupmail/S=1700126278:N/
          A=551014/?http://www.debticated.com> www.debticated.com

          <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=190462.1393721.2979173.2/D=egroupmail/S=17
          00126278:N/A=551014/rand=600912450>

          <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
        • TR Livesey
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 26, 2001
            Sorry. You need to be a member of the 'clique' to
            post here. ;)

            Regards,
            TR Livesey
            westwood@...