RE: [TalkAntietam] Sears on Mc

  • Jeff Beckner (PWC Magazine)
    Message 1 of 117 , Feb 27, 2006
      A hair dryer is dangerous if you attempt to swallow it, I guess. I can't believe I'm getting guff on something so simple my dog understands it.

      I can only conclude from this thread that the easiest ticket to military success is to divide your army in the presence of the enemy, especially if he already outnumbers you two to one, as at Chancellorsville.

      Oh -- if your opponent's an idiot, anyway. That may help.

      Kee-rist.

      Message 117 of 117 , Mar 2, 2006
        Tom,

        Thanks!