Mac at Dedication of Cemetery

  • philipkesaris
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2006
      Tom - Thanks so much for posting Steve S's very thorough response. I'm
      going to try to pin down Mac's presence/absence. It really seems to me
      that if he were present, it would have been noted in at least one of
      the newspapers since that would be a big deal. My hunch is he might
      have stolen the thunder from President Johnson (who was not well
      received)and the various governors. - Phil.